Layout

Saturday, October 29, 2011

This is Halloween. :0)

Love being an aunt!

Last night Philip and I took my niece and nephew to Nightmare on 13th. My nephew has been constantly begging his parents to go to haunted house ever since he started to see them pop up around town. We all kind of wondered how he would do. 


L.j. was literally sitting on the edge of his seat. Every time Philip slowed down he would have to look out the windows to see if we were there. It must have been very exhausting being so excited to go to a haunted house and he crashed on our way to SLC.
Once we pulled into the parking lot L.j. was stoked! He was so excited to be there!
   I must tell you he handled it like a champ! He held his aunt's hand and made sure I was holding him extra close (which I totally don't mind, I figure I only have a couple more years of this now), but no tears came from this kid. He did jump and get startled a lot, but even I couldn't believe how strong he was! I think I got scared more than he did at times. When we walked out we asked him what he thought and he said, "That was AWESOME!!" We all had a blast together and I enjoyed being able to spend time with Majesta and L.j. Seriously being an aunt is one of my favorite things ever! I'm so lucky to have the cute nieces and nephews that I do. 
We told L.j. that we think the zombies got a hold of him because he could barely keep his eyes open when we stopped to eat and as soon as we got in the car he was out for the count.

2 comments:

Munchy's Mama said...

Haha, brave kid! Braver than I am at those things.
Love the pic with Freddy..so cute!

Love, Erin (Jared and Emsleigh, too!) said...

You guys are SCARY!