Layout

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Life..

 A few weekends ago one of my best friends got married! We had such a blast and enjoyed spending time with our friends. This is my friend's daughter Rylee. She is seriously the cutest thing ever!




 Me, Brindy, and Kierstin. My best friends since jr. high! Love these girls!



 Kierstin and the bride Nikki. She looked so gorgeous on her big day.

 Just us girls!

 So happy for ya Nikki!
 We managed to squeeze in a Real game and scored free bobble heads of our goalkeeper, Nick Rimando. They had a "real size" bobble head too if you can tell by this picture

Other than that we mostly just wake up, go to work, and spend the night doing homework. We finished up one of our classes and both did pretty well. We don't know our final grades yet, but they were good before we took our last test. We decided to take another class for the last part of the semester so we're definitely busy. Hopefully I'll have a more eventful post next time, but I just wanted to get some of my pictures on here.

Update: We both received As in our Accounting class! Wahoo! :0)

No comments: