Layout

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Sweet 16!


                                                                    


I can hardly believe that 16 years ago I became an aunt! I remember sitting in the hospital when my cute niece Majesta was born and have loved her ever since. Here are a few pictures from her Sweet 16 party and the banner I made for her party. The other pictures of the decorations didn't turn out that great so I just put up these ones. 

The party was hot pink and zebra themed and turned out super cute- this was her cake that my sister ordered to match.



Majesta, Me, Mom, and Sandy
Me, Mom, and Sandy


The banner I made turned out super cute! I loved it! 
Happy birthday Majesta! I'm so proud of you! Enjoy being Sweet 16 and I'm so excited I have my own chauffeur now! Love you!

P.S. My sister Sandy will be having her baby this Wednesday and I can't wait. I will post pictures as soon as I have them. Having nieces and nephews is the best thing ever!

No comments: