Layout

Friday, May 29, 2009

New Blog!

So I decided to start a blog! I always read other people's blogs and have been debating on starting one for awhile now, so here I am. We'll see how it goes from here.

Tuesday, May 26, Philip and I went to the Taylor Swift concert! It was awesome! She is such a great performer. It was actually exactly 4 years ago that day that I met Philip. I can't believe it's already been that long. Although sometimes it seems like I've known him forever, the fact that it has been 4 years is just crazy.

Here are some pics from the show! (take in mind that my camera died minutes before the concert started, so the quality is not so great)


He Smiled!!!



















My text totally made it on the big screen!

Right before my camera died haha

The Opening Act
All in all, it was so nice to get out and do something! I miss being able to go to concerts all the time and I plan on making them a more frequent event!

2 comments:

shannon said...

Welcome to the blog world!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

your blog is pretty sweet babe
love philip