Layout

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

T-R-O-U-B-L-E!!


 Last night while Philip and I were taking a timed test for our accounting class, Trouble decided that she needed to do something to "catch or attention." And guess what? She fulfilled the task at hand. Not only did she spend the duration of our test jumping from couch to chair to torture this mouse by catching it and letting it go, she decided that trapping it in our shelf with all of our shoes was the best idea- specifically in one shoe (of course it was mine, but I only wear them to mow the lawn so I'll let it slide this time).


P.S. These shoes are only this gross because I mow the lawn in them- no wonder the mouse felt right at home.


People may not believe me when I say this, but there really is NEVER a boring day in our house.

2 comments:

Munchy's Mama said...

Not just any old kitty will do that for you. That's love. (:

Love, Erin (Jared and Emsleigh, too!) said...

You guys are amazingly brave to focus on a test when a live mouse is being hunted in the same room! I would die. But it is funny to read about!!!