Layout

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

T Swift





Remember this post ? That was our very first blog and I had pictures from Taylor Swift's Fearless tour. After going to her concert it was decided we wouldn't miss another one of her shows if we had a choice and so....

Last week Taylor Swift came into Salt Lake and of course we went. It was a blast. I'm telling you her shows aren't just concerts. They're a full on show and amazing shows at that!

 MINE!!
 Right before the show

                        








 

 Trying to catch the snow
 Covering Animal by Neon Trees - it was awesome!


 Philip and I debated all night if she was going to be flying around in this balcony and guess what? I was right -take that Philip!

 Maybe 5 or 10 ft away from us in the stands

So glad my hubby is willing to go to these kind of concerts with me. He'll probably never admit it, but he's just as much of a Taylor fan as I am. Plus he felt more comfortable this time because there were way more guys there this year than last time haha