Layout

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Load the truck up, hit the dirt road!

Finally! Philip and I were able to sneak away for a weekend and go camping at my family's property! I cannot even tell you how beautiful it is up there. Seriously one view of the stars at night there will make you appreciate mother nature and all her beauty. Here are some pics from the trip!

 All of the colors changing - my favorite time of year!



 We can't help how ridiculously good looking we are, especially when we first wake up
 Our babies!



 Philip is a total HOTTIE
 Someone got into the powdered donuts... Wonder who it was?
 Is that powdered sugar Tootsie?


Love this pic!



 Tootsie working on her tan
 Bentley Boogs

<3

 

I'm so glad we were able to sneak away for the weekend. It was so nice to have some time together away from our chaotic schedules. Can't wait for more camping trips next year!

1 comment:

Love, Erin (Jared and Emsleigh, too!) said...

FUN! I love camping. :-D