Layout

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Yikes!!

 Somehow I managed to get another year older! Yuck! I do have to admit though there's nothing like growing older when you have the best people by your side to grow old with. Philip and my family absolutely made this a great birthday! Plus my friends too. I really am so loved! Philip and I decided to take the Friday off so we could go up to Park City and celebrate there, but I was able to get off a little early on my actual birthday and go spend time with my mom. We went shopping and had lunch. It was so fun to just spend the day with my mom. That night Phiip, my mom, my brother, and I all went to Tepanyaki and boy was it yummy! I love that place.
 Philip and me at dinner
 My cute mom and me
 P.S. Did I mention it snowed on my birthday? There's a first for everything I guess. 

Friday my siblings, mom, Philip, my cute nephew Heston, and me all went out to eat at Olive Garden to celebrate the crazy amount of birthdays that are all shoved into the week. My mom's birthday is Oct 3, mine is Oct 6, and my brother John's is Oct 7. It's such a crazy week, but I wouldn't have it any other way. 


 After lunch Philip and I were off to Park City!
 Our bottle of cider because we are cool!

 Getting ready to hit the town. Man my husband is HOT!
 Philip with a Banksy portrait in the old part of Park City

 My new BFF from the Thriller show. Thriller is a must see for us every year! Love it!


 Of course we came out to a snow storm!!


 We finished the night in the hot tub while it was snowing! It was a blast!
Thanks to everyone who spoiled me on my birthday! You guys are the best!!

No comments: