Layout

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Say Cheese!

5. Engagement/bridal pictures: let's see em!


 Ole Ole! We are huge RSL fans so there's no way we could go without getting some of our engagements done at Rio Tinto. It always pays to have hook ups!







One of my absolute favorites!


Another one of my favorites. Best part is I dare you to find this place.











Who knew a random street, random sidewalk could turn out so amazing!


We make it rain! Taking pictures with the water pouring down was awesome to say the least.







Love how gorgeous this picture turned out!









Thanks to Kierstin Clapier for my awesome bouqet, she rocks!













This field full of flowers made for some awesome pics!






Loved my cute shoes




There may be some doubles in here. I tried my best to spot them, but it's early and I'm still tired.

We had so much help with making our pictures perfect.
First Chad Braithwaite at Faces Photography
Philip's brother Michael Gray for helping to edit the pictures (one day I will learn photoshop)
 My sister Sandy Crawford (no relation to Cindy) for helping with my hair in my bridals
My mom - for just being patient and the labor it took getting me in and out of that dress
and Kierstin Clapier for hooking me up with her mad flower skills!
Thanks guys!

1 comment:

Munchy's Mama said...

Those are BEAUTIFUL! I LOVE them!!

And what do you mean, "No relation to Cindy?" That's ALL Sandy talks about.