Layout

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Ole Ole


 It's that time of year that we head of to any Real Salt Lake game - rain or shine. Now that I'm working swing shifts, it makes it a little harder but I've only had to miss 2 games so far. Thank goodness. I was able to take off work for the RSL vs. Colorado Rapids game and I'm so glad I did.



Even though it rained, poured, and even snowed RSL came off with another win in injury time. It was such a fun game to go to and the company was even better. You don't realize all the things that you have to miss out on with swing shift jobs and the opportunity to spend quality time during the week with your husband is one of them. Well at least for me.


LOVE this picture!
RSL takes on Monterrey in the Champions League game tonight! Make sure you're watching and remember #MLS4RSL!!!!

No comments: