Layout

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Apple green & brown - with a little bit of sunflowers

6. The colors: show some of the flower and colors you used

So as you can tell by the title of this blog my colors were apple green and brown. I absolutely loved this colors and they all came together so well. The hardest part about this color combo was trying to find the perfect dresses for my bridesmaids. Now I could find plenty of brown dresses, but I didn't want brown. I finally found the perfect dresses for them and they turned out awesome. All the guys rocked brown tuxes - yup brown. Totally loved them too. Last but not least we mixed up the colors by adding sunflowers. Sunflowers are my absolute favorite colors so why wouldn't I want them in my wedding right? Here are some of my favorite pictures that show off the colors and flowers. Enjoy! :0)