Layout

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Philip's Nightmare...

No idea if this picture is from 1993, but it sure is cute anyway!


Philip's mom Dixie gave us a bunch of school stuff from when he was younger. Going through I stumbled on one of his classic school projects. I'm guessing for a class assignment Philip was supposed to write about a nightmare he had... Here's his nightmare..

October 22, 1993

Dear Mrs. J,

I have had a nightmare before. It was about me getting married to Karlee, but then I kicked her and she died but she got straight up and tried to kiss me but she got put in jail luckley.

The teacher's response.

Dear Philip,

How are you? Boy that would be a weird dream. However, Karlee is a nice girl and I hope nobody will ever kick you!

Have a nice day!

Mrs. J

Oh boy ! I love that kid!

2 comments:

Munchy's Mama said...

Bwah-ha, it's amazing how some things never change...(-:

Anonymous said...

It is a mark of an inexperienced man not to believe in luck.