Layout

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Short and sweet...

So I kind of abandoned the wedding challenge thingy - mostly because I was mad.. Blogger deleted tons of pictures on my blog which made me angry and not want to continue. Second reason. I have been incredibly busy. So maybe if I have more time I'll continue. I haven't really decided yet.

Things are good. I feel like everything is finally starting to come in order (minus working swing shift, I still hate that). Monday-Thursday I am home for 2 or 3 hours (well non-sleeping ones) and then I head off to work all over again. I've been working extra hours just so I can have time to take off for special things. Real games, family stuff, VACATIONS!

Philip and I booked our anniversary vacation and I can't wait to go! Only 5 more weeks and we'll be in Washington DC. Be jealous, very jealous! I can't wait to see all the awesome museums Philip has told me about and to see our family out there. Plus I will also see my husband for more than 2 whole days!

Philip is still loving his job. My job is getting there. I haven't been fully trained yet which is frustrating. I guess I should remember that's how the government works though. Now that the budget has been approved hopefully some other options start knocking on the door. ANYTHING DAY SHIFT!

We also bought tickets for Taylor Swift. Yes please! I love Taylor Swift and her last concert that we went to was AWESOME! We can't wait.

I guess this ended up being longer than I thought. So not so short and sweet - just what I could type up in 15 min. Hopefully I'll have some time to blog more this weekend. We'll see though. Weekends are always busy busy with a million things I have to do.

1 comment:

Erin and Jared said...

Um, hello? You failed to mention who you are staying with for hours upon hours of unreasonable fun in Washington, D.C.!!!