Layout

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

What's a blog?

Man! I feel like most days I forget I have a blog.. Not because I don't enjoy blogging, but simply because I don't have time. I have so many things to catch up on - like Easter, soccer games, our trip to DC, and so much more. Hopefully next week I can start being a better blogger..

You ask. Why next week? BECAUSE I GOT A NEW JOB!!! I can't even begin to tell you how excited I am for this new position! I'll be back on day shift first of all- I can't wait to come home and spend time with Philip. It will be so weird to see him Monday through Thursday again. To be able to have dinner together and everything else.

Getting jobs internally at the IRS is really hard. You wouldn't think it was but SO many people apply. A lot of people just want to move up in their career and others just want a permanent position to call home. I don't blame them. I could NEVER work as a seasonal employee! To know that I was chose for this position above TONS of other people just makes me feel good.

May 9 can't come fast enough! I'm ready to start the job!

1 comment:

Munchy's Mama said...

Congrats on the new job!!
That is truly awesome!