Layout

Monday, May 30, 2011

1 Year


It's hard to believe that we have now been married for a year. I can't believe how fast our first year went by. I can still remember all the stress leading up to our wedding, all the stress trying to find and buy our first home, and just preparing for life with just us. Even though Philip and I dated for 5 years before we were married and I didn't think there was anything else I didn't know about Philip, boy was I wrong. Even now we are still learning new stuff about each other. We both go to bed in different ways that totally don't coincide with each other. We both are picky eaters (even though Philip is way pickier!). So many ways that we are completely different for each other, but I couldn't think of someone who is more perfect for me and I would like to think I am perfect for him. I am the responsible, take care of things now type of person and Philip is carefree and just wants to have fun. So when I get all worry-wart it is nice to just have him there to calm me down and make me laugh. I love everyday with Philip. Waking up next to him and having him there when we go to bed. I love random trips to cupcake shops. I love just sitting here talking and laughing. I love talking about our future and our goals. I love knowing that I don't have to face any obstacles alone because Philip will always be there. Thanks Philip. I couldn't have asked for a better person to marry. I couldn't have asked for a better best friend. I love you so much!

No comments: