Layout

Thursday, May 26, 2011

6 Years

adrienne loves philip
Written on the back of our receipt from our first date. Adrienne <3s Philip

May 26, 2005

6 years ago Philip and I went on our first date. Believe it or not that picture above is from our first date. Philip pulled up in my driveway to pick me up - looking super hot!We went to Chilis for dinner and Philip made fun of me the whole time for covering my mouth the whole time I ate and not eating that much. Nothing has really changed with him since our first date - still talks and texts on his phone the whole time we're out to eat. jk babe.. I love you!

Anyway. Philip came home from work and talked me into going to Chilis in memory of our first date. The minute he walked in the door he rushed into our bedroom and told me he had to change because it was so hot outside (I was thinking he was crazy- not very hot outside). After a few minutes he came out of our bedroom wearing the EXACT same outfit he wore on our first date! I was laughing so hard. So glad that I married someone who can make me laugh no matter what. Even if I am super mad - he always brings a smile to my face. I love you babe and I'm so glad that 6 years ago I agreed to go out with you!

No comments: