Layout

Saturday, February 5, 2011

It's your birthday..

With big families, come many birthdays and for my family we have 2 times during the year that are crazy with birthday fun! This time it's January 29- my big sister Sam's birthday. February 2- my cute niece Taye's birthday and February 3- my studly nephew L.j.'s birthday. Now I'm going to talk about L.J. in another post, so I'll talk about Sam and Taye in this one..




Sam. Sam is my big sister, 13 years older than me. Although most people would think that 13 years older means that you're completely distant that's not the case with my family. Summers were always spent with Sam. I was always invited over to her house to just hang out and everything else. Sam was always there for me growing up even if it was babysitting me or taking me out to do fun things she never missed a beat. The picture above is just an example of her taking me to see the Easter bunny, she would always take me to do that, or to see Santa, or just to have fun in a photobooth. BTW big hair equals big fun! I am lucky to have the family that I do and to know there always there for me no matter what. Happy birthday to my big sis and thanks for everything you have done for me in life and everything you still continue to do. P.S. Sam I will forgive you for all the times you and Sandy did my hair and would burn my forehead.


Taye Lynne- Let me tell you about this girl, she is one smart cookie and in a couple years all the boys will be chasing her. Although this blonde hair may deceive you, she was born with almost black hair and was a CHUNK! I mean chunk. Her fat rolls on her legs had fat rolls. She was the cutest little girl ever and slowly her hair started going blonder and blonder. Now she is a super skinny, blonde hair, blue eyed babe and her papa is in a lot of trouble in a few years. Taye has always been super shy but once you get through her shyness she is a load of fun. She is always teaching me new things. She loves Edward from Twilight and thinks Justin Beiber is a total hottie. I love ya Taye girl and I hope you had the best birthday ever!

No comments: