Layout

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

PoMo or bust...


 Last Saturday, we packed up and ran (well not really ran) away to spend the day snowboarding at Powder Mountain (my favorite resort) and then to stay the night at Red Moose Lodge in Eden. The best part about it all is that snowboarding and our hotel were completely free. Remember this post where we won a free night's stay at Red Moose Lodge for being the best almost newlywed couple ever? Yeah we finally cashed in that baby and my mom bought us passes to Powder Mountain for Christmas so all we had to pay for was food. Unfortunately, on our second run a 5 year old snowboarder decided to cut me off and well, lets say we had one run on the mountain that day. The snow patrol guys were awesome though and are trying to get our passes back for us. So we decided to just go relax at our hotel and let me tell you it was GREAT!


 This is our cute room. I loved it. I would love to stay here again.



Our gorgeous view from our room. I love Utah! I wouldn't want to live anywhere else. 








And most importantly I love this boy and the time I get to spend with him. He's the best husband ever and was totally supportive to not continue snowboarding and to go and ice my knee. I don't know how I got so lucky to have him in my life..



Next vacation please?

P.S. If you ever stay in Eden I highly recommend Carlos and Harleys! It was DELICIOUS!!!

No comments: