Layout

Saturday, December 28, 2013

Disneyland or bust!!

At the beginning of October, Philip and I had planned a vacation to Disneyland with just us. We were going to leave pretty early and spend the day/night in Vegas, but Treyson had other plans for us. After finding out at the beginning of the week that Treyson had his first and only ear infection thus far, we started him on antibiotics right away. The doctor's choice of antibiotics - amoxicillin. Totally fine right? He's had amoxicillin before when he was sick.... Welp! As I was finishing up packing for our trip and getting ready to go pick up Philip from work, Treyson broke out in a MAJOR rash all over his body. So of course I had to rush him to the doctor. All in all, we switched his medicine and it made it incredibly hard to leave him for the weekend, but we did.

We pulled in to Vegas pretty late, but we still had a good time. The pictures are the view from our room. We were upgraded to a suite and it was pretty awesome!


The next day we arrived in California and spent some time in Downtown Disney to pick up our tickets and just look around. There were all of these amazing artists painting, using chalk, and drawing on the sidewalks. I wish I would've taken more pictures. They were awesome!

Some Disney Lego characters in Downtown Disney.

Then we spent two days in Disneyland and had a blast! It was very crowded, but spending your birthday at the happiest place on earth... Can it get any better? I loved the Halloween decorations everywhere!


It was also a lot of fun to spend time with Philip! It was very hard leaving Treyson for 4 days, but I loved having time with Philip!

This is Halloween. This is Halloween! I LOVED IT!

Random pictures of the rides and us in front of the castle! This was the busiest it's ever been at Disneyland for me, but Philip assured me that it can be way worse.. 

Our second day at Disneyland. So much fun! Love my hot husband!

That cupcake on the bottom right was one of the best cupcakes ever! Philip and I probably bought 2 or 3 more while we were there because they were that delicious! We're suckers for good cupcakes! We also had to get a picture of a Dumbo shrub because Treyson loves Dumbo!


So long Disneyland! We will see you again next year! 

1 comment:

Munchy's Mama said...

I wanna go, too!!! Looks like so much fun. Glad you guys got away and had some fun.