Layout

Friday, February 15, 2013

A new kind of Valentine's Day.

This year Valentine's Day was a little lot different having a little guy around, but I must say I think it's one of the best Valentine's Days we've had so far. I'm still on maternity leave so I got to spend the day with this cute little guy!




And to my surprise Philip and Treyson sent me flowers and a fruit basket. I've been telling Philip that I wanted a fruit basket for years and I finally got one. The fruit is as delicious as it looks! My hubby knows me so well and totally spoiled me this year!

 

This picture is for everyone who thinks Treyson smiles all the time. He had his 2 month shots this week and has been moody ever since. It's okay though, I still love him and the time we're getting to spend together. I really am so blessed to have him and Philip in my life.


This is Treyson's present to Philip.... It's a lot harder to ink a baby's hand than all the pictures you see online. So it looks like Treyson has 6 fingers, no big deal haha. It just gives it a little bit of extra character. 



Our little love puppies!


After a candlelit dinner (not pictured) we all were able to cuddle as a family.




A perfect ending to a perfect night. Hope everyone had a great day like we did in the Gray household!


No comments: