Layout

Sunday, February 10, 2013

2 month checkup.... Or not....

 Treyson and I ventured off last Monday to head to his 2 month appointment. I was really nervous about him getting all of his shots and on the bright side he didn't end up having any, but I don't think his appointment could've gone any worse. Treyson has still been sick and they decided that he still wasn't feeling well enough to even attempt his 2 month checkup. Instead we had another RSV test, more x-rays, and 2 hours straight of crying. It was a rough appointment for me. I ended up at my mom's house after having a meltdown. Thank goodness for grandparents because they make everything better. Treyson is very blessed in that area. So instead of getting his stats from his appointments here is some cute pics of our little guy and pet children from the last month. Hopefully now that Treyson has been a frequent to the RSV clinic and is on antibiotics we will be able to complete his appointment this week!

 Right before his 2 month appointment. Still all smiles even though he's sick. Love him!


 Treyson is absolutely in love with mobiles now. They're his favorite. It's so cute!




 Kimber loves being a big sister and is still super protective over Treyson.

 

 Could he possible be any cuter? I think not!




 Love those baby blues!

 Just playing in my crib instead of napping.


 It's rough to be a puppy




 These two like to pretend like they don't like each other, but when I wake up in the middle of the night to take care of Treyson look who I find hanging out together.




 Daddy life is hard too. We both try to squeeze in naps when we can.



I know I've said it a million times, but I am sooooo in love with this boy. Him and his daddy are my whole world. Love my life!


1 comment:

Alison said...

He really is a cutie! Sorry he's not been feeling well the first few months of his life! Good thing he's got good parents to take care of him. He's a happy little guy even when sick, imagine how fun he'll be when he's feeling better! :D