Layout

Sunday, January 13, 2013

Treyson's First Christmas

I know, I know it's ultra annoying that every blog post is "Treyson's First," but I can't help but want to actually have all these moments somewhere so we never forget them (since my scrapbook has been on the back-burner since marriage).


Every year when I was younger my family would color in a giant Twas' the Night Before Christmas coloring book. Since Philip and I got married we have kept the tradition alive and color in it every Christmas Eve. We usually put a little note with it of something that happened that year. This year was "Treyson's First Christmas." 

Some pictures of our tree this year. I must say it's not our best, but at least we got a tree this year (we almost didn't until I started to feel guilty about Treyson not having a tree for his first Christmas.) Philip decorated the tree mostly by himself and I think he did a great job. Our house didn't get decorated much this year due to having a baby and all haha, maybe next year? 
 
 Treyson's First Christmas ornament. This isn't the best picture, but it's placed next to our First Christmas ornament from when we were married. You can see our ornament better here.


 Our cute little Treyson in his Christmas outfit.



 Family Pics!

 Treyson's very first present!


 Philip and I didn't go all out on each other this year, why would we? We already got the best Christmas present ever!!

Treyson's Real Salt Lake Piggy Bank! He was so excited about it in case you can't tell.


 
Smiling because he had the best Christmas ever!





No comments: