Layout

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Oh Christmas Tree


 I never, never, never thought I would be married to someone who is so particular about a Christmas tree. Philip and I went to probably 10 different stores to find ornaments that he was okay with. We couldn't just have 2 or 3 different colors our whole tree had to be multicolored. It was so funny to go shopping with him and see how opinionated he was about the ornaments and everything else. Me on the other hand all I really cared about what having some sort of theme to our Christmas tree. I think we both did just that. We found some multicolored ornaments and some super cute snowman ornaments that made everything tie together. After all the frustration of trying to get our tree straight in the stand Philip got to do the lights his way and I decorated the ornaments my way with his help of course. Together we made a great team and I think our first Christmas tree turned out so cute!

 Our first Christmas together ornament. We couldn't find one that fit us until we found this one. I love that we will always have something that reminds us of the start. 

 Okay so are these not the cutest ornaments you've ever seen? I LOVE THEM! The inside is filled with little styrofoam balls in it that move around. They're just perfect.

I'm so excited to have our very first married Christmas together. I can't wait to wake up to Philip on Christmas morning and just have us time. He is such a fun guy at Christmas and wants me to deck out our house with all Christmas decorations. Dixie you did so well on teaching Philip Christmas fun, almost too well haha!

1 comment:

Erin and Jared said...

NICE! Good job, guys! Phee, you have learned well, young Jedi.