Layout

Sunday, January 13, 2013

Finally....

I think that I am finally up to date with everything happening lately! 
Philip and I have been super busy and adjusting to "parent" life. I have been trying to get all of these blog posts done for the past month and haven't had much luck. I'm hoping that in 2013 I'll be a better blogger and keep everyone updated on the happenings with us better. Philip and I are really excited for 2013 and can't wait to see what happens this year. It's going to be a hard to beat 2012. 2012 was such a good year for us. We were so excited to find out I was pregnant and the journey of welcoming Treyson was crazy. I can't believe it's almost been a year since we found out we were expecting our little one. Now the fun begins as we introduce Treyson to Real games and University of Utah games. It's going to be so much fun doing all the things Philip and I used to do ourselves with Treyson. Hopefully he is as big of a sport's nut as we are. 

Here's to 2013!!!   

Love, 
The Grays!

No comments: