Layout

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Home Sweet Home!


 We finally made it home with Treyson and had so much love and support from our family and friends. We had a lot of visitors and Treyson enjoyed meeting everyone. We had two very special visitors Philip's mom and my mom. There is absolutely no way we could've made it through the first week or so without them. They were so much help and we appreciate it more than they know! We are very blessed to have the support system we have!
 Philip's dad with Treyson. Treyson is spoiled with great grandparents! Such a lucky kid!
 I know I look horrible and tired, but I had to post pictures of how adorable Treyson is. I love him sooooooooooo much!



 Philip's mom with Treyson. She was a lifesaver our first night home with Treyson. My mom had to have a medical procedure done and wasn't able to stay that first night and Philip's mom stepped right up to the plate and made such a difference. We were able to get some much needed sleep that night!
 
 Philip's best friend Tim and his family came to visit us and even though Treyson didn't want to cooperate for the picture it was crazy to see how much bigger Ryan is than Treyson. I think they are only 7 weeks apart. I can see these two getting into lots of trouble together in a couple years.
 Some of our good friends made him this University of Utah blanket and I must say it's his favorite (even if he doesn't have a choice)! Thanks Kierstin, Brindy, and Nikki!


My brother John and his family stopped by too! All the kids love having a new cousin. Plus there's not many boys on my side of the family so it's a nice change from all the girls. Let's just say Treyson will be spoiled with lots of babysitters!




 Just some cute pictures of his cute outfit Philip's mom gave him. We both love it!



 My sister Sandy and her family. Look at cute, little Heston giving his cousin a kiss. So sweet! Can't wait to see these two grow up with each other!

 

My sister Sam and her boyfriend Chris. Love this picture!

 Is he not the cutest?


Treyson's first bath at home! He loves having his hair brushed.


 I know, I know. I look horrible again, but Kimber has been Treyson's protector from day one. Any time he started to cry in his bassinet she would jump up on the couch or our bed to look in the bassinet to make sure he is okay. She always makes sure Philip and I are taking the best care possible of her brother.



 My son is the cutest! These pictures are just the proof. He is perfect in every way.



We had a lot more visitors that I wasn't able to take pictures of and that I didn't mention. Thanks to everyone who stopped by, brought dinners, and who showed us their love!


1 comment:

Munchy's Mama said...

What a warm welcome home!

It was nice to see that Sandy girl. Been a while since I've seen her. :D

Treyson is super-cute and he's a lucky boy to have so many people that love him.

Can't wait to meet him in person!

xoxoxo

~M