Layout

Friday, January 7, 2011

Merry Christmas!

Christmas 2010 was a Christmas we'll never forget. Our first Christmas as "The Grays." Although it was very hectic driving to Salt Lake back to Roy and then once again back to Salt Lake we'd do it all again. It was so much fun having all of our family in town. We got to spend time with our nephews and niece that we don't get to see very often and it was a blast! On my side of the family, (I'm horrible and left my camera in Salt Lake while we went to Roy so no pictures) we had a great time too. I love all of our nieces and one cute little red head nephew. The best surprise was after having all the presents opened we brought in a TV for my mom that all the kids went in on. She loved it! I have video that I'll have to post later once I figure out how to. All in all I think this year was a success (minus the nasty cold I was gifted haha). We couldn't have asked for a better Christmas or a better family to share it with!
This is cute baby Emsleigh! She is such a sweetheart. I enjoyed getting to spend the extra time with her before and after Christmas.

Philip with Emsleigh aka Baby Ruth

Before Christmas Eve service at church

 Just hanging out afterwards

Now for the Christmas Pictures!

Opening our presents. Yes I love Donkey Kong!

Philip looks like a total stud in this shirt! I rock at presents.

 Our incredibly chubby cat Trouble. She wanted to be in all of our pictures and help open all of our presents.

Yes I caved in and bought him a video game.. But it is way cool. 

 and I got a NEW VIDEO CAMERA! ! YAY!

Christmas at The Grays

 Emsleigh and Jared

Bentley and Scarlet - they are best friends Tootsie on the otherhand just wanted to hang out with me

Brayden with his present from us

Emsleigh and Erin

Harrison opening his presents.


So even though I did horrible this year with taking pictures, I think this gives you an idea of just how great our Christmas was! We're so blessed and really I'm looking forward to the many years of holidays as Mrs. Gray.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

We had a blast getting to hang out with you guys! And Brayden LOVES his toys from you guys! He plays with it all the time!