Layout

Sunday, January 16, 2011

All Tuckered Out..

This is what life looks like after a night at Aunt A.j.'s and Uncle Lagoons! haha

Yesterday we had my nephew L.j. and my niece Kenadee come over for a sleepover. It was a blast! We spent the day playing with legos, playing video games (watching Kenadee play Just Dance 2 is the best ever), went over to a friend's house and just had a good time hanging out. I love my family so much and I love how close I am to my nieces and nephews. I never really had that growing up so it's important for me to always be around in their lives. L.j. spent a lot of the time letting us know what he's been learning in kindergarten. Yeah I know he is so TALL for a kindergartener (sp?) but he definitely is cute. I love taking him places and hearing everyone talk about his red hair. He definitely is the cutest red head around. Kenadee loves to dance and sing. Most the time she can be found with her MP3 player just tuning the world out singing and dancing. She definitely is a strong willed always on-the-go girl. I can't believe that she is already 4 years old and will be in Kindergarten next year. The picture from above is on our way home from church. They cracked me up how quickly they just crashed and slept the whole way home like this. I love these kids so much! 

1 comment:

Munchy's Mama said...

Broken bobble-heads? (o:

You're such a good aunty!