Layout

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Catching up...

So I know that I'm not the best at blogging. I posted a short and sweet post for Philip's birthday, but other than that I haven't been keeping everyone updated. To defend myself all except the last couple weeks I have been working 11 hour days. What can I say I enjoy the time off later and it was especially nice being able to spend Philip's birthday with him.. So let me go back to Thanksgiving. 

 This is me and our kids headed to Grandma's house. This year was quite a bit different.. Instead of 20 people being there when all was said and done we had 8. Plus this year I got to spend the WHOLE day with Philip, which was awesome. 

 Before my niece and nephew left to their other grandparents house we had an impromptu photo shoot and it was super fun. They kept telling me what kind of pictures to take and they weren't camera shy at all.

 Cracks me up how innocent she looks, trust me she is FULL of personality. 

 Funny Faces!

 These are are mean faces. They are so funny.

 Lookin' cute and showing off those good looks.


 Their funny faces

 Kenadee and our little Tootsie. Every time we take Tootsie to grandma's house Kenadee cannot get enough. Unfortunately Tootsie has had enough within the first 5 minutes, but she is still a good sport.

 Yummy fruit!

 Waiting for some grub!

 What little family we had sitting down waiting to eat, minus my brother in law Chris taking the pciture.

 I think this is right before we crashed on the couch. We were so stuffed and so tired that a nap was a must!

The End of the night. My brother's birthday was on Thanksgiving this year and after searching up and down through my mom's cupboards for candles we found these. So Happy 95th (28th) Birthday Luke!

When all was said and done we both had a good time and were completely stuffed after. We were both so thankful to be able to spend time with our family and just have a good day being around them. We really are so blessed with all the support we have.

No comments: