Layout

Saturday, December 5, 2009

Cali with the Grays!

In September, I was able to travel with Philip and his parents to California. We met up with Michael, Heidi, and Harrison while we were there too. It was such a good time and we did so many fun things. I appreciate them letting me come along, it was a blast!

On our first day there we went to Crystal Cathedral. This place was beautiful. I have never been to a place like this. They even have a drive in service where you can listen to the sermon in your car. It was very interesting and I'm glad that I got to visit such a beautiful place.








And then for the next part of the trip..... DISNEY LAND!!!! Although I have only been to Disney Land a total of 3 times now. I absolutely love it there. We had such a great time. Filled ourselves up with plenty of churros and Dole Whips.







It's a Small World. The previous 2 times I had gone to Disney Land this ride was closed. This was the first time I got to go on it. I loved it. I thought it was such a cute ride. I completely loved all the shrubbery of the animals outside too. So cute!


Harrison and Philip.





I love this picture. :)


Arriving at the beach. Every time Philip and I go to Cali together it is tradition to go to the beach and get us some gelato. So we kept the tradition going!


Philip and his parents.



The Angels game. Before this, I had NEVER gone to a MLB game. It was such a blast. We enjoyed the game and baseball food. To top everything off the Angels WON!






Sporting my new Angel's hat.



Overall California was a blast. I had such a good time. I'm so thankful that I was invited on this awesome trip. It was a great way to use my last vacation time I could use before the wedding. I can't wait for the next trip I get to take with the Grays, hopefully next time the whole family gets to go. Thanks again Mike and Dixie. I had a great time!

1 comment:

Juan said...

Thanks for inviting us!

oh, and thanks for telling me you had a blog! had no idea until Michelle told me about it!