Layout

Saturday, January 2, 2010

Goodbye 09

Well... Another year has passed by us! There were plenty of good and bad times in 2009, but I can't wait for what 2010 has to bring!

Goodbye 09!
- landed a new job at IRS
-bought our awesome furniture
-celebrated 4 years with Philip, then I
- got ENGAGED to the love of my life!
- went to Disneyland for the 3rd time and absolutely loved it.
- planned and stressed over our wedding next May.
- visited Phil's family in New Mexico
- BROUGHT IN 2010 WITH THE LOVE OF MY LIFE!

Only a little under 5 months till our wedding. I hope it goes by quickly. I can't wait to be married to Philip. I am so lucky he is in my life and I really couldn't ask for a better guy. May 21, I will not just be marrying my fiance, I will be marrying my best friend! Cheers to a great new year! :)

No comments: