Layout

Friday, December 4, 2009

I'm Lost Without You



Tonight, Philip is in some town (he told me the name, but I forgot) and has no phone service. For the most part, I have not gone a day or night without talking to Philip since he went on a mission trip to Turkey for about 3 weeks. This is killing me. I miss him so much. I am so thankful that he is in my life and he will be the person I get to spend the rest of my life with. We have been through so much together and I know we can make it through anything. I love him SO much and he is my everything. So babe, when you see this, just know that I am sitting here missing you and loving you. You are the best. You still give me butterflies in my stomach and you are the best thing that has EVER happened to me. I will love you FOREVER!!! Can't wait to hear your voice again. Hope basketball is going well... :) Thanks for everything that you do for me...

No comments: