Layout

Friday, December 4, 2009

Best Present Ever!!

So for Christmas last year, Philip bought us season tickets to Real Salt Lake. I was way excited when I got them, but I seriously didn't think that I would grow to love them as much as I do. Not to mention this was a perfect year to start being season tickets (Real winning the MLS Cup). I've played soccer since I was in Kindergarten or so. I have loved every minute of it and sometimes you can catch me watching the spanish channels just because soccer is on. After going to every home game this year, I have a new love for not only soccer, but RSL! I had such a blast going to all the games this year and the company wasn't bad either. Thanks Philip for the best present ever! I will never forget it and all the memories that came with it!!! :)






















































No comments: