Layout

Monday, July 25, 2011

Sandy's Shower

My sister Sandy is having a baby and I seriously couldn't be more excited to have another nephew join the family! My sister is due Sept 1 and I can't wait to meet her little man! A couple weekends ago my family got together and threw a baby shower to help my sister get ready for the baby. I should've taken some pictures of the cute nursery that she has put together. It's adorable. Here are some pictures from the shower...

Sandy's diaper cake- turned out so cute!



Baby Shower banner

Chocolate Fountain bar - delicious!

Diaper cake and invitation at the shower

Shower guests

More shower guests and my cute sister, Sandy


Yummy food!

My sister Sam and I enjoying all the yummy stuff dipped in chocolate

Majesta and Sandy

Me and Majesta

Sam and Majesta

Opening presents

Poor Nyjel



CHEESE!

Pretty sure her other kids aren't ready for a new baby haha

Best present ever! Go REAL!

My auntie is the best - of course I am!


Kenadee and me

L.j. Kenadee and me
Thanks everyone for coming to Sandy's shower. It was a blast and I know she enjoyed everyone being there.

No comments: