Layout

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Look what the cat brought in...

So yesterday afternoon I walked into my kitchen like any other normal day and saw my dog Bentley trying to play with something... I looked down and there was a SNAKE in my kitchen! I literally probably walked only 6 inches away from it. Talk about creepy!

It was about 15-18 inches.
At first we thought that maybe it just somehow climbed up our deck and through our dog down, but after Philip picked it up to take it outside we noticed it was bleeding from none other than our cat Trouble. I can tell you I'm pretty sure we'll never complain about the mice she brings in. I can also tell you that if you're planning on naming an animal Trouble, DON'T! It stays with them their whole life and if they are anything like our cat they will definitely live up to the name.

No comments: