Layout

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Too funny!

So last Thursday I had surgery on my shoulder and it has been a pretty rough recovery so far. I do have shoulder pain, but I have been really sick from the medication and had a hard time keeping any food down. They switched my medications over so I'm hoping that it will help. Philip has been taking care of me (I don't know where I would be without him). Last night when he was making some soup for me he brought me out a bowl and it was real thick (looked almost like chili) it was supposed to be vegetable soup. So I just kind of stood there and looked at it and I realized that he made the soup without putting water in it. I started laughing so hard. It cracks me up that Philip doesn't know how to do such simple things (he asked his mom how to make a bowl of cereal once for her), but I'm glad he tries so hard for me. I hope we have many more years of these moments and finding out quirks about each other. I love being married and couldn't ask for a better person to help take care of me during recovery from my surgery.

1 comment:

Munchy's Mama said...

LOL- sounds like he takes cooking tips from me! That is too funny!