Layout

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

A brand new birthday.


So this year was my 23rd birthday, but my first birthday as Mrs. Gray and can I tell you if this is what married birthdays are like I can't wait for all the rest. Philip truly made this the best birthday ever and I had so much fun hanging out with him and my family. Philip and I both took the day off from work (a rare occasion) and spent the day together. We woke up and went to Cracker Barrel (which Philip kept saying I have to call my mom and tell her that's where you wanted to go) and then went to a movie (completely free because my husband is an amazing salesperson). After that we went out for dinner with my mom and then headed back to bring 23 in with the rest of my family.




Every year my mom goes out of her way to get me and ice cream cake from Baskin Robbins. My absolute favorite and this year was much of the same. I love that I'm 23 years old and my mom still treats my birthday so importantly. I really do have the best mom ever!



Okay, how can you not love this picture? My nieces and nephew were all so excited to sing my happy birthday, especially Kenadee. Kenadee is my 4 year old fire cracker of a niece. Boy does this girl have a personality! She was so cute and sang louder than anyone else. My other nieces made my adorable handmade birthday cards filled with "you're the best aunt ever." I love all those lil munchkins so much. Thanks everyone for the great birthday party!







No comments: