Layout

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

My favorite place...



A couple weekends ago, I called Philip up and said, "Let's go camping!" It was a complete last minute thing, but I couldn't have been more glad that we went. My family's property has so much meaning to me and really is my favorite place to go. I remember when my pop bought our property and all the times we would go up there to work on it and now everytime we go up there it reminds me of him so much. This is also the place the place that Philip proposed and that was one of the happiest days of my life, next to marrying him. The stars up there are so pretty, I tried taking a picture, but it didn't work. The best part of the trip is when we got up there and started the fire up to make our hobo dinners and guess what? I completely forgot aluminum foil. There's a cute little cafe about 20 minutes away that luckily made our dinner that night. We still laugh about it now. Here are some pics from the trip.

This is our cute pup Bentley, he loved it up there even though all him and Tootsie wanted to do at night was cuddle up in our hoodies.
My brother gave us a head flashlight to borrow and Philip was highly amused with himself as you can see in this picture. It had a red light feature, so Philip wanted to pose as a devil. What can I say? I truly married a nerd.



How can you not think this is so beautiful? Some of the best views ever!



I had the best time ever just going camping with my Philip. We are on a pretty strict budget with our house and our bills so one night away without having to spend money (sides me forgetting aluminum foil) was well worth it. Philip and I talked and I found out things about him that I didn't know after 5 1/2 years of being together. I can't wait for many more trips with him.


No comments: