Layout

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Next...


We have SO many birthdays in August to celebrate! It has been crazy. Every weekend in August we have had a different party to go to. This time it was my niece Majesta's birthday party. I first became an aunt at the age of 7. My first niece was Majesta and it's hard to believe that she was born 15 years ago! Man I'm getting old. I have always looked at Majesta as a little sister almost in fact I still get asked if she is my little sister. I am so PROUD of my niece and who she has become and is still becoming. She is so full of personality and so outgoing (although she can be a little brat at times). I don't know where I would be without this little well I guess not so little anymore girl in my life. Happy 15th birthday Majesta! We love you sooooo much!






P.S. Everyone STAY OFF THE SIDEWALKS! You can now get your permit at 15 in Utah! Yikes! I can't believe this girl will be driving!

No comments: