Layout

Sunday, August 15, 2010

BBQ Time!

Welp! We finally decided that our house was in enough order to invite some family and friends over to show them our house and have a BBQ and man did we have a great time! We are so lucky to be blessed with the friends and family that we have that support us 100% in everything we do. I don't know where we would be without all of you. Thanks to everyone for your support and thanks to all who came out to have a good time!

Me and Nikki


My sister Sandy and brother John

Me and my mom!


Philip and Jon


Us!


My best friend Adam since Jr. High. Love that kid! He came back from Cambodia just for our BBQ haha jk


My cute nieces and my nephew who was being a stinker about being in a picture.. Boys


My girls! We have been through so much together and I love them all to death! I know that they are ALWAYS there for me. Thanks guys!

No comments: