Layout

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

My Husband

Yes I still love being able to say "my husband" it is definitely one of the best feelings in the world.

Lately, I have been so lucky to have Philip in my life. He is my rock. Although I have lived on my own moving out this time is definitely a different feeling. There is no turning back, being able to move back in with my mom. This was completely exciting to me and very scary. I had a hard time adjusting at first. It didn't help that a week after we came back our house got broken in to.

I get off work at 2:30 and Philip doesn't make it home till 6 or 7. We get about 2 or 3 hours to spend together at night because I need to go to bed to wake up early. At first those 2 or 3 hours were spent trying to get our house in order. Man! It was definitely hard, but Philip has been there for me through it all..

There are so many things I love about Philip.

He is my best friend
He has a fun carefree attitude that definitely helps me unwind.
He can make me laugh at anytime (even when I'm mad)
He's an awesome cook and has no problem coming home from work and making dinner when I'm exhausted
He is 100% supportive of me and tells me how proud he is of me
He has asked me everyday this week, How was Day 1 of the new job? How was Day 2 of the new job? It really just shows me how much he truly cares
He will work overtime if we need extra money
He does small things for us to have fun without spending money
I love that he is 25 and is still ticklish
He is going to make the best dad (he is amazing with kids)
My family is so in love with him and he is great with them
He is always the first to apologize (even when I should be)

There are sooo many more reasons, but this year with him has definitely been the best. I can't believe after 5 years you can still keep falling more in love with someone everyday. I know I don't tell you enough, but thanks babe for everything you do for me. I'd be "lost without you."

1 comment:

Munchy's Mama said...

And he has the sweetest dance moves this side of the mississippi! (o=