Layout

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Our Life...


is consumed by wedding, work, basketball (for Philip), and school (for me). I can't remember the last day we had off just to do nothing and have fun. Friday and Saturday nights are spent with me doing homework all night and trying to make Philip help. I'm over wedding planning, working, and school. I just want a day to do nothing, I want an A.j. & Philip Only Day! Can anyone make this happen? I don't know if I can go 3 more months like this....


On the bright side, I'd say 80% of wedding planning is done. It's all just a lot of small stuff left... Engagements, invitations, favors, tuxes, bridesmaid dresses, tanning, jewelry, shoes...


All I can say is May 7 (last week of school) please come fast, and May 21 come even faster... I want to be on our honeymoon relaxing together....


110 days till we're Mr. and Mrs. Gray... :)





2 comments:

Michelle said...

It will be here sooner than you know it! I'm excited for you two. Have fun in this planning time...it does get tiring, but there are many memories made. Love ya!
- Michelle

Juan said...

My idea for the AJ and Philip day... take a day off, go snowboarding and hang out in the lodge by the fire. then go back to the house and watch a movie on the couch (again, by the fire).

i only WISH we could do that here!