Layout

Sunday, June 2, 2013

Random..

I know, I get so far behind on blogging sometimes. Being back at work, being a mommy, being a wife, and a student sometimes means that I fall behind on things. We have been crazy busy the last month or so since I last blogged. Here's some random pictures from the last month! 

 Philip and some of my caretakers spent the day in bed with me a couple weeks ago taking care of me.
 Yes, I bought Treyson his first soccer ball... Gotta start him young.. (p.s. He loves it!)
 Treyson visiting his grandpa-pops (my pop) for the first time. Really wish he could've met him in person.
 This kid amazes me. Wakes up for the simplest things at home and sleeps through a crazy-loud Real game haha
 Over Memorial Day weekend we decided to go to the Motor Vu Drive In with my whole family. We had a blast and Treyson enjoyed taking up the majority of the room in my Jeep!

 My handsome hubby and me at the drive in. So fun!
 Treyson sandwich. As you can tell he loved it!
 Treyson in his swing as a newborn and in his swing at 5 months. So crazy. Time needs to slow down!
 Obsessed with Mickey Mouse Clubhouse!
Grandma and Treyson by the Lego polar bear at the zoo!

No comments: