Layout

Sunday, June 2, 2013

Anniversary Fun!


I can hardly believe that 8 years ago Philip and I went out on our first date and 3 years ago we were married at a rainy outdoor wedding. I'm so glad that 8 years ago I agreed to go out on a date with Philip and then agreed to go on a second date with him even after he was on his phone almost our whole first date. We've definitely had our ups and downs, but I am crazy in love with this guy and now our little Treyson. I love my little family!


We had to take the day after our anniversary off for Majesta's graduation so we decided to stay the night in Salt Lake and actually go out on a date. Something that doesn't happen very much anymore. Thankfully Philip's mom was more than willing to watch Treyson for the night so that we could make a date night happen. We both had all these ideas of stuff to do - dinner and a movie, dinner and something, dinner and anything haha and .... We had dinner at Melting Pot then had to check into our hotel and both decided that we were exhausted and went to bed. Ya that's how cool parents party now days. Regardless it was nice to have a night out together! Love you Philip - here's to many more years!!
 


No comments: