Layout

Sunday, March 24, 2013

Treyson's First Trip to the Zoo!!

 Last weekend, My mom and I took Treyson to zoo for his first time! It was finally nice outside and it was my last weekend on maternity leave so we made sure to enjoy it while it lasted (glad we did because this weekend has been FREEZING cold!).

 My little babe is getting so chunky! He is definitely putting on the lbs! Can't believe he's getting so big already.



Treyson sure loves his grandma! All smiles for her.



Treyson really enjoyed looking at the animals, especially the monkeys and seals. It was so fun to be able to go to the zoo with him. We bought a season pass, so we'll definitely be making more trips this summer. Can't wait!!

1 comment:

Alison said...

CUTE! Hm...I see a day at the zoo with our kiddies in the near future! :)