Layout

Monday, March 4, 2013

3 Months Old

 On March 2, Treyson turned 3 months old! I can't believe my baby is already 3 months old! Time is definitely going by way too fast!


 Trey is such a happy baby and so much fun to spend time with. I never knew this type of love until I had my (not so) little baby.


 It's crazy to look at these pictures and the pictures of me holding him at the hospital here and here.... So big already.


 Just another pic of his gorgeous eyes. Love them!


 Happy 3 month birthday Trey! Love you like crazy!!




3 comments:

Munchy's Mama said...

Sooo cute! Happy (3 month) b-day lil' man!

Unknown said...

Love it! The Indies you have for each month are great. Where did you get them?

Adrienne and Philip said...

I bought them off etsy.com. They're little stickers to place on onesies and they have tons of different ones you can choose from. You just have to type in like month stickers and it should pull up tons. I love them! I think I only paid like $8 for them too!