Layout

Sunday, December 11, 2011

Happy 2-7 baby!

I have been SO horrible with pictures lately! Maybe that should be my resolution for next year? Anyway last week we celebrated Philip's 27th birthday! It's so crazy to think I met Philip when he was 20 years old!
 Unfortunately we both had to work, but that didn't stop us from celebrating. After work we went out to eat at Rodizio Grill and it was delicious! Rodizio is one of our favorite places to eat. After we ran a a few errands we finished up our night getting cookies at this yummy place at the Gateway. Everyone should try it sometime. They are DELICIOUS! I loved seeing all the lights downtown too! Love Christmas time!
Hmm. We are so cute. I just can't get over it! Happy birthday to my best friend! I love you so much Philip and I can't wait to celebrate the rest of our birthdays together.

No comments: