Layout

Monday, May 16, 2016

Turning Into a Threenager!


Back in December our little boy turned 3! I can't believe it. Where did the time go? We celebrated in a Blazin' style with Blaze and the Monster Machines! Treyson was obsessed with this show (he has since moved on to Monster Jam and Little Einstein's). 


Here are some pics of the party spread! We had a lot of yummy treats and a really good time!






 And of course, Treyson got majorly spoiled by everyone at the party. This kid has more toys than I even know what to do with! Good thing he's cute! ;0)







Someone also spoiled Treyson with some suckers for his birthday. Everywhere this kid goes he knows to ask for candy and 99% of the time he gets it... Happy birthday to our 3 year old! Hope you enjoyed your sugar rush!






Dear Treyson,

I know I'm writing this a few months late (5 in fact, one day I'll catch up and life will slow down), but Happy Birthday! I hope you had the greatest day ever and that this year continues to be a lot of fun for you. You are so sweet and handsome. You are also one of the most caring kids I know. You can light up any room and make anyone smile. Thanks for being such a joy in our lives. We are beyond blessed to have you in our life. I love you to the moon and back little boy! Thanks for being you and making me so happy!

Love, Mommy!







No comments: