Layout

Sunday, March 16, 2014

Updates!



I am kind of horrible at updating! Woops! A lot has been going on! Treyson was really sick, we had family come into town, we went snowboarding, still both going to school, still working, yada yada yada......Our little Treyson turned 15 months old at the beginning of the month. I'll update his stats when I get a free minute! But one really exciting thing happened! Philip landed an awesome job at HAFB and we are so proud of him! Not to mention he was offered the job a day after finding out his work was closing! We went out last night to celebrate and had a lot of fun. Tepanyaki and Boondocks are always a good time! We are all so proud of Philip and I know I'm way excited to have him home more! Love you babe and in case I haven't said it enough, I'm so proud of you!

No comments: