Layout

Saturday, November 3, 2012

35 weeks!

 

I can't believe that we've finally made it to 35 weeks! That means in 5 weeks or less we get to meet our little Treyson (maybe 6, but hopefully not). We haven't been able to get very many good face pictures since our 20 week appointment, but luckily he was very active at our last visit according to our doctor and we were able to get this snapshot! Philip thinks he has my nose. I'm still not convinced. Regardless he is already so stinkin' cute how can you not love him? 

That big blob to the right of the picture is his foot. He has GIANT feet. This I definitely know he gets from my side of the family due to all my nieces and nephews with their giant feet. We bought him a cute pair of Utah booties that we're hoping fit him for his trip home from the hospital.

He is already weighing in at about 6 lbs. It's crazy to think he's that big already. As always the doctor told us he is developing great. Great heart, very active, very flexible, practicing his breathing, and very healthy! 

His nursery is almost done and hopefully I'll have some pictures up soon. So far it looks great! Philip and I are definitely trying to finish up our "To Do" list so that we are more than ready for when he decides to make his entrance. 

Philip is convinced we will be welcoming him around Thanksgiving.. I'm convinced that if he's anything like his dad I will be waiting a week past my due date before he decides to come. Either way in 6 weeks or less we will have our Treyson Isaac here and we absolutely can't wait!

1 comment:

Munchy's Mama said...

Auh! So exciting!

Chrissy and I have something for him. We'll have to come bring it to him in person! ;-)