Layout

Thursday, June 28, 2012

Oh...... BOY!!!!


Yup that's right, we're having a little 
BOY! 

Can I just tell you how excited we are?

We just got done at our doctor appointment and found out that we're expecting a little boy. Although we really didn't have any gut feelings as to what we were having I think we both kind of expected a little girl. I was completely surprised when our doctor told us it was a BOY!! Philip says he wasn't really surprised, but I think I had convinced myself that we were having a girl. Apparently he was doing a headstand so we couldn't get a good facial shot of him today, but according to the doc his heart and everything else looked great.


Now for your name.... 

Treyson Isaac Gray
I'd be lying if I said we didn't have your name picked out for probably years, but I think it's going to fit you. Philip and I both loved the name Trey, but I couldn't name you Trey Gray... So one day out of nowhere we thought hmmm Treyson and we both loved it! Your middle name comes from Philip's grandpa. Philip's grandpa was a great guy and Philip couldn't be more happy to be able to name you after him. 
All in all we can't wait to meet you little Treyson. We already love you so much! Here's hoping the next 5 months go quickly!

1 comment:

Munchy's Mama said...

OOOOh, so exciting!! I'm so happy for you guys. Little boys are so much fun. I love the name you've picked out too.

CONGRATS!!